f1telescopes will be attending the Open Day at the Monkton Nature Reserve on Sunday 24th May 2015.
The reserve is open from 11:00 am to 4:00 pm. Entry is free of charge.
A chance to get closer to nature…
- Guided walks around the Reserve
- Pond-dipping (with assistance)
- Orchid and wild flower displays
- Monkton Dinosaur Trail
- Children’s Fairy Trail
- Art table for children
- Live entertainment
- Birds of Prey flying displays
- Natural History Museum
- Thanet Astronomical Observatory
- A variety of plants for sale
- Side-shows and information stands
- Tombola with instant prizes
Plus a number of different stalls offering local produce and services.
Monkton Nature Reserve address:
The Field Study Centre
Monkton Nature Reserve
Monkton, nr Ramsgate
Kent CT12 4LH