Celestron can confirm that the latest CFM update (7.11.5056 or higher) will now fix
the issue of Upgraded AVX Mounts not being compatible with SkySync GPS, and that after a reflash with CFM Skysync GPS will work with newer AVX Mounts/Boards.
To fix the issue you should;
– remove / delete all previous CFM files/folders from your desktop
– drop the zip file to your desktop
– right click and select ‘extract all’
– IDEALLY leave windows destination ‘as is’ to unzip, it should have
selected ‘desktop’ then xxxfilename, then click ‘extract’ button
– This should produce a second ‘unzipped’ version of the folder on your
– You should be able to double click into the file list , and then double
click the one marked ‘CFM’ to begin.