Altair Hypercam 183C V2 USB3.0 Colour Deepsky Imaging / EAA Camera
Version 2 has the following additional features:
- Temperature sensor, with data available in realtime.
- ROI (Region of Interest) for cropped higher speed solar, lunar and planetary imaging.
- 4K Mode (cropped).
- 1″ diagonal (15.86mm) SONY Exmor R Back Side Illuminated IMX183 Color CMOS sensor
- 20mp resolution with 5440 x 3648 active pixels in a 16.05mm x 12.61mm array
- Extremely low read noise enabling deepsky lucky imaging and very smooth image quality.
- Amp glow reduction technology onboard reduces amp glow, reduces noise, and increases contrast.
- High Dynamic Range with 12 bit ADC to 16bit output .FITS files in RAW mode, for beautiful deepsky images.
- Up to 17.5 Frames per second video in full 20mp resolution.
Included in the box:
Camera body with internal cooling fan, heat-sink, and front female M42x0.75mm T-Thread interface (17.5mm backfocus).
- 1.8m High-speed USB3.0 cable.
- 1.5m ST4 guide cable.
- 2″ OD Nosepiece with standard 2″ M48x0.75mm filter thread on the front. (code ALTAIRH-2IN).C-Mount insert ring (for C-Mount lenses requiring 17.5mm back-focus) is included.
Built-in UV-IR Blocking Filter, AR coatings. (Removable for sensor cleaning).
- Plastic screw-on dust cap.
- Allen key for removing the C-Thread insert.
Sensor & performance specifications: