Altair Hypercam 183C V2 USB3.0 Colour Deepsky Imaging / EAA Camera
The Altair Hypercam IMX183 V2 is a 20mp astronomy camera, featuring amp glow reduction, and low read noise, producing extremely smooth, detailed images. The Sony IMX183 sensor is one of the most sensitive backside illuminated (BSI) sensors available at the moment with such a high megapixel rating, and it has incredibly low read noise.
The Version 2 camera has the following new features:
- Temperature sensor, with data available in realtime.
- ROI (Region of Interest) for cropped higher speed solar, lunar and planetary imaging.
- 4K Mode (cropped).
- 1″ diagonal (15.86mm) SONY Exmor R Back Side Illuminated IMX183 Color CMOS sensor
- 20mp resolution with 5440 x 3648 active pixels in a 16.05mm x 12.61mm array
- Extremely low read noise enabling deepsky lucky imaging and very smooth image quality.
- Amp glow reduction technology onboard reduces amp glow, reduces noise, and increases contrast.
- High Dynamic Range with 12 bit ADC to 16bit output .FITS files in RAW mode, for beautiful deepsky images.
- Up to 17.5 Frames per second video in full 20mp resolution.
Included in the box:
Camera body with internal cooling fan, heat-sink, and front female M42x0.75mm T-Thread interface (17.5mm backfocus).
- 1.8m High-speed USB3.0 cable.
- 1.5m ST4 guide cable.
- 2″ OD Nosepiece with standard 2″ M48x0.75mm filter thread on the front. (code ALTAIRH-2IN).C-Mount insert ring (for C-Mount lenses requiring 17.5mm back-focus) is included.
Built-in UV-IR Blocking Filter, AR coatings. (Removable for sensor cleaning).
- Plastic screw-on dust cap.
- Allen key for removing the C-Thread insert.
Sensor & performance specifications: